Thursday, October 25, 2012

This is what the shower favors look like wrapped. I stamped the entire Monkey stamp from Kidoodles that matches the dessert napkins without the blocking. I used Certainly Celery cardstock and Chocolate Chip ink. It is attached with dimentionals. The band is made with Chocolate Chip cardstock and the Eyelet Border Punch to compliment the Certainly Celery Polka Dots on the top of the tin. I punched a hole in the bottom corner and added an eyelet, then ran some tulle through it and tied a knot.
This is what Dana's tin looks like. I made the band wider because I didn't want her to see what I put on the top of it. I stamped the same Monkey stamp from Kidoodles (without the sentiment) and cut it out with the Framelits and my Big Shot. I put an eyelet on both sides and ran tulle through both of them.
When Dana slid the band off the tin, she saw that I made a copy of her ultrasound pitcure - the very one she had framed for both sets of grandparents.
TFL! (C) STAMPIN' UP!   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment