Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lynn & Dave's Anniversary

I got invited to a surprise anniversary party for a friend that I don't see as often as I would like but is so very dear to me. I wanted to make a card really special for them. I found a card similar to this and got to work. I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!! It has so much detail to it! I used the pearl because they are the traditional gift for a 30th anniversary.
Deets:
Stamps: Wedding Sweet
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Early Espresso
Accessories: Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Punches: Eyelet Border,    Heart To Heart, & Full Heart, Labels Framelits, Embossing Folders: Stripes, Houndstooth, Perfect Polka Dots & Final Press, Crimper
(C) STAMPIN'UP! TFL!    

No comments:

Post a Comment