Thursday, April 23, 2009

Something A Little Shady Going On



As I quietly sit, alone in my greatroom, my head bowed, my eyes shifting from side to side ... Oh! sorry! It took me over 2 hours to shade the petals of all the flowers and leaves for this project and the next one. I made 4 of these cards and 2 of the next one. I guess I just got a little crazy there for a minute. But the shading was well worth it. It adds so much more dimension to the petals and the pot. I sort of combined a few events in one. My sister had surgery and a very dear friend of mine went into the hospital. I know my sister is doing fine, but I'm still worried about my friend. He lives in another state and I have no idea about my friend. I can't send real flowers, so I'm sending the next best thing to cheer them up. Here are the deets:
Paper: Really Rust, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, White
Inks: Really Rust, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
Accessories: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Scalloped Scissors, 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge, Birds & Blooms Flower Pieces (for the leaves), dimensionals
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment