Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lake Martin Retreat 2012

These are pictures of some of the things we made for out Women's Outreach Retreat. Our colors are pink and black and white zebra stripes. We made iron-on tshirts for our flip flop theme. The straps say "Women's" "Retreat" "Lake Martin" "2012". 
 
Since we were going to be having fun in the sun, i thought we should have all natural lip balm with sun screen.
Our first night, we always go out to eat. We went to Uncle Nick's Smokehouse.
This was the view from our table. It was so beautiful!
I even ordered a cake in our theme from Lynn Rawlinson. Didn't she do a great job? And it was so yummy!
We make place cards for our dinner at the lake
We had a Flip Flop decorating contest. These are Linda's. She loves butterflies. The second pair is croched. That must have taken forever!  

Here are Mona's. She took scrapbooking items and attached them to her straps. All the items had a beach theme.
Here are my Flip Flops. I don't know why they remind me of Dora the Explorer! Even my Flip Flop decorations are weaing Flip Flops!

 

Here are Suzi's "Snack on-the-Go" Flip Flops. ("As God is my witness, ...I'll never be hungry again!")




No comments:

Post a Comment