Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ronald's Birthday

I know I haven't been posting lately, but I'll try to catch up in the next few days. This is the card I made for my oldest nephew to celebrate his birthday. The day I made this, I was blessed to have Hailey for the afternoon. We enjoyed the time together, but her little hands weren't strong enough to punch all the shapes. By the time we were finished, my hands were so sore! Now if I could just have someone show me how to PLAY Angry Birds, I may get somewhere with the game!
Deets:
Stamps: Antique Cracking
Paper: Pacific Point, White, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Black, Only Orange, Real Red, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Rubber Bands; 2 1/2, 1 3/4, 3/4, 1/2 inch circle punches; Boho Blossoms punch; Word Window punch

(C) STAMPIN'UP! TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment