Monday, May 24, 2010

My First FD card Revised


This is similar to the first Father's Day card I ever made. I've learned a little bit about how I like my cards to look since then. For instance, the first time I made this, I punched through the face of the card and had the raffia showing when you opened the card. This time, I added a strip of paper to attach the twig and raffia so when you open the card, you don't see in at all. Also, I stamped the words first and then blocked them off so that it didn't have to compete with the background stamp.
Deets:
Stamps: Beauty of Life, Antique Cracking
Paper: Kraft, Handsome Hunter, Cream
Inks: Handsome Hunter, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Hole Punch, Raffia, Twig
(C)STAMPIN'UP! TFL

2 comments:

  1. That one is beautiful. They all are really. What a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri! It must have been all those art kits my mom used to buy me when we were kids!

    ReplyDelete